Wanted!!

Tuesday 24 June 2008 | Categories : | |

[ Rewrite at Friday 17th Oct 2008 ]
Yah..!!
Im wanted, Im Missed!!
Everybodies are looking for me...
That old lady, A girl that i rent money from.., My Friend that i borrow some gadget from..., My College..., Everybody's are looking for me..
Same case..., Same problem...
I Just wanna tell them: "Hey!! Im Sorry, Im not running away from u, from all these... I Just try to look for something u ask... And when i get it, I promise!! Ill be back as soon as i can to pay all my promise, all my debt... "
I Knew ive been far away from my Lord for a long time... but, God still loves me..., This life is my reason to life... He give me a reason to life... For fixing all my mistakes... I wish.. He Give me a sign, n a litle light in my way... to make everything better... I Wish...
Sorry guys... for being dissappear, but ill be back to fix all these, all my business with u...
i'll be back... for a some really good reason...
*Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*

0 responds: